Sadegh x Bahman 22 Unisex Hoodie
Bahman 22 the anniversary that will a be vintage memory in our future...a nightmare manufactured. The great poet Sadegh Hedayat gave us many warnings... this one hits to the existential crux of capitalism and the herd mentality we suffer online... "If there was no death, everyone would wish for it."
Drawstring Hoody with screen print
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|